When did June get here?
When did SUMMER get here? I’m currently back in Denmark, and it’s been in the high 70s / low 80s the entire week. I honestly didn’t know it was capable of being this warm here. But I LOOOOVE it.
Anyway. Before I get to the goings-on out here in DK, I wanted to do a quick roundup of the fun times I had back in CA during the last week of May.
1. Had a mini staycation at the Grand Californian for my birthday…
With this one.
2. Saw the new Frozen, live at Hyperion Theatre in DCA.
And it was…
3. Had a bunch of shiny, sparkly alcoholic bevvys at the Cove Bar.
(Be still my heart.)
4. Thought about emptying my bank account to buy all the art at the Wonderground Gallery.
(But just bought macarons instead.)
5. Went to Napa Rose (aka, MY FAV) a bunch of times.
Ate all the things.
Got a HBD dessert.
Here’s my mom and sis bein’ all cute.
And my dad trying to be a millennials. #hedoesitforthegram
The evolution of Kasey’s facial expressions.
And the same Happy Birthday dessert twice in one week.
6. I flew back to Copenhagen on Memorial Day. The upgrade fairy blessed me again. ❤
Watched Zootopia (of course), and slept a ton.
And when I woke up…
It was on the other side of the Atlantic.